Compensation: $44,040.00 - $63,270.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
UPS is currently seeking highly motivated, energetic self-starters to work as a Recruiting Intern. A UPS Recruiting Intern will help to impact the organization through coordinating events and searching out talent to bring onto the UPS Team.
- Flexibility to work up to 40 hours per week Monday-Friday with an occasional weekend day based on recruiting events
- Recruiting through job fairs, community events and grass roots marketing
- Building relationships with schools and community based organizations
- Deliver presentations to schools and organizations
- Management & organization of Recruiting Events
- Additional tasks with Interviewing, Employee Relations, New Hire Processes, and reporting
- Communication of UPS Policies and Procedures
- Maintaining employee records and systems data
Associated topics: administrative, administrative assistant, assist, assistant, co op, intern, internship, on call, support, supportive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...